WELCOME!


It is hard to believe that it was almost ten years ago I witnessed a CNC router in action for the very first time. I was fascinated with what I saw and simply had to have one! Although I had been in the creative end of the three dimensional sign business for most of my life I didn't really know what I would do with one - but I just knew it could do fantastic stuff.

Through extensive research and LOTS of hands-on practice I quickly found out that my MultiCam router was capable of just about anything imaginable.This journal will chronicle that journey to date and continue each week with two or three entries as I continue to explore just what is possible with this wonderful tool... -dan

Saturday, March 20, 2010

One down...


In only ten working days we had done the impossible. The train measured twenty four feet long and looked like it weighed TONS. In fact it weighed in at a lightweight 1800 pounds. But we couldn't sit and enjoy our achievement for long. A truck was waiting to take it to Minnesota and we needed the shop space for the next piece for the project.

Here's one last shot though showing how spectacular the train looked when it was lifted into position. It looked like it had been abandoned on the trestle and left to rust for decades.

Stay tuned for the next project we did with the help of our trusty MultiCam...

-dan