The wind portion of the file was a mesh created with the sweep two rails command. The top line is the profile I used. The bottom egg shaped motor was created with the revolve tool. Both meshes were them merged highest with a zero height relief.
One other part of the equation I didn't show earlier was how I sliced the fish sub relief in EnRoute. I was machining it from 1" thick Precision Board so I created four slices, then copied them, and flipped one set to create the second half of the sub.
Next up is the background/stand for the submarine. It's going to be just as cool as the sub. Stay tuned...