WELCOME!


It is hard to believe that it was almost ten years ago I witnessed a CNC router in action for the very first time. I was fascinated with what I saw and simply had to have one! Although I had been in the creative end of the three dimensional sign business for most of my life I didn't really know what I would do with one - but I just knew it could do fantastic stuff.

Through extensive research and LOTS of hands-on practice I quickly found out that my MultiCam router was capable of just about anything imaginable.This journal will chronicle that journey to date and continue each week with two or three entries as I continue to explore just what is possible with this wonderful tool... -dan

Friday, May 30, 2014

There's nothing like a dimensional sign!

It is no secret that I'm a HUGE fan of dimensional signs. It's all we do. But I am also a he fan of including a sculptural element on the signs. It makes them POP! In my case, more often than not this sculptural element will be a dimensional cartoon character. It is what I love and what I have gotten very good at. (Spend 10,000 hours at anything and you'll get good).

The signs coming our of our studio currently are great examples. They sure make me smile!

The Pedal power by the hour sign is now sculpted and in the paint process.



Jenessa put the finishing touches on the Happy Horse Saloon sign yesterday.



The rest of the signs for the project are ready to install - as soon as the buildings get painted.




I can hardly wait!

-dan