WELCOME!


It is hard to believe that it was almost ten years ago I witnessed a CNC router in action for the very first time. I was fascinated with what I saw and simply had to have one! Although I had been in the creative end of the three dimensional sign business for most of my life I didn't really know what I would do with one - but I just knew it could do fantastic stuff.

Through extensive research and LOTS of hands-on practice I quickly found out that my MultiCam router was capable of just about anything imaginable.This journal will chronicle that journey to date and continue each week with two or three entries as I continue to explore just what is possible with this wonderful tool... -dan

Saturday, November 19, 2016

Great progress on the arches

While we were attending the IAAPA EXPO in Orlando, Florida our crew stayed behind to work in the shop. They did not disappoint. Their task was to paint as many of the bowling alley arches as they could in the five work days they had. They applied the three base coats to all twelve arches and got a good start on the glazes. five arches were finished with only a little more work left on the remaining pieces. They all look fabulous! It sure is nice to have a crew we can count on whether the management is in the shop or not. THANKS!