WELCOME!


It is hard to believe that it was almost ten years ago I witnessed a CNC router in action for the very first time. I was fascinated with what I saw and simply had to have one! Although I had been in the creative end of the three dimensional sign business for most of my life I didn't really know what I would do with one - but I just knew it could do fantastic stuff.

Through extensive research and LOTS of hands-on practice I quickly found out that my MultiCam router was capable of just about anything imaginable.This journal will chronicle that journey to date and continue each week with two or three entries as I continue to explore just what is possible with this wonderful tool... -dan

Monday, July 16, 2012

Fox sign ready for transport

After waiting almost twelve weeks for a permit to install the Fox and Hounds Pub sign it is at last time to do the install. Todays task was to first build a giant easel on the flat bed trailer. We used welded steel for maximum strength.


I used my neighbor's trusty little forklift to ease it onto the cradle.


While Sarah painted the areas previously covered (and unfinished) I cinched it to the trailer good and tight.


It will sit in the yard one more night before it's journey home.


 I'll post some pictures tomorrow of the lift in progress as well as some shots of the sign in it's new home.

-dan