But these were the starting vectors for the window - all created in EnRoute at actual size. The box indicates the bottom of the window frame.
I lengthened each piece to allow for slight variations that are bound to appear in the actual construction. Each piece will be trimmed to length by the finish carpenters The arch will be used to construct the crown molding. Like I did in the samples I crated back on New Year's day the butterflies were randomly placed through the middle panels and then I built the layered relief.
The pieces were cut from 30 lb Precision Board on the MultiCam. I still have to cut the upper pieces of the window trim. And identical set will be cut for the dining room windows as well.
I can hardly wait to see them fastened in place. It should look pretty cool! Here's a shot of the living room as it appeared tonight with the wainscot installed save for the top rail.
Stay tuned for more progress...