I used the outlines of the sign to create a flat relief.
I then used the sandblasted woodgrain bitmap to add some texture.
The lettering outlines were built as separate flat reliefs and then merged to the background relief.
Lastly I modified the background relief by added the bevel lettering.
There were seven of each sign plus their backs to route and they would have filled an entire 4 x 8 sheet of Precision Board. But There always seem to be an abundance of smaller pieces left over from other projects so I took a little extra time and used them instead. The next shot is of the signs glued up and ready for a little hand work with the die grinder. An hour of work will get them all ready for the paint crew.
Stay tuned for a shot of the finished pieces...