WELCOME!


It is hard to believe that it was almost ten years ago I witnessed a CNC router in action for the very first time. I was fascinated with what I saw and simply had to have one! Although I had been in the creative end of the three dimensional sign business for most of my life I didn't really know what I would do with one - but I just knew it could do fantastic stuff.

Through extensive research and LOTS of hands-on practice I quickly found out that my MultiCam router was capable of just about anything imaginable.This journal will chronicle that journey to date and continue each week with two or three entries as I continue to explore just what is possible with this wonderful tool... -dan

Saturday, October 29, 2016

Rolling arches

With four arches sculpted it was time to build some stands and put two arches in each one back to back. The stands have removable wheels which makes it easy to roll them around the shop while we do the painting. The wheels drops off as we load them into the shipping trucks. The first arch we did is painted and complete and will be a reference for all to follow. We'll keep it around until we have done the rest.