WELCOME!


It is hard to believe that it was almost ten years ago I witnessed a CNC router in action for the very first time. I was fascinated with what I saw and simply had to have one! Although I had been in the creative end of the three dimensional sign business for most of my life I didn't really know what I would do with one - but I just knew it could do fantastic stuff.

Through extensive research and LOTS of hands-on practice I quickly found out that my MultiCam router was capable of just about anything imaginable.This journal will chronicle that journey to date and continue each week with two or three entries as I continue to explore just what is possible with this wonderful tool... -dan

Wednesday, April 5, 2017

Bug sculpting finished

It's been a busy last few weeks as we work hard on meeting promised delivery dates for the PNE Playland project. The mechanical bugs proved to be a lot of hand sculpting but the time we spent working on the fine details of the mechanics was well worth it. As soon as the sculpting crew was done the painting crew followed. We now have only a little painting left but already the bugs are looking spectacular! We can hardly wait to see them hoisted into position!




The dancing ladybug who will appear to twirl on the top of the globe as also coming along nicely. We finished the sculpting of the arms and legs today. As soon as the sculpting was complete the painting crew began the layering on of the paint and glazes.