WELCOME!


It is hard to believe that it was almost ten years ago I witnessed a CNC router in action for the very first time. I was fascinated with what I saw and simply had to have one! Although I had been in the creative end of the three dimensional sign business for most of my life I didn't really know what I would do with one - but I just knew it could do fantastic stuff.

Through extensive research and LOTS of hands-on practice I quickly found out that my MultiCam router was capable of just about anything imaginable.This journal will chronicle that journey to date and continue each week with two or three entries as I continue to explore just what is possible with this wonderful tool... -dan

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Workshops approaching fast!

While we keep busy on our projects locally I am reminded of the coming workshops fast approaching. The materials are ordered, files prepared, notes written, reviewed and waiting. Those hosting the workshops are busy making preparations, even though the events are still weeks away. Our plane tickets are bought, reservations made for our accommodations, plans are being made... 


It is not too late to join in on the learning in a location near you.

Sign Magic Workshop - Toronto, Ontario, Canada
August 18 - 20, 2011
MultiCam Canada Technology Center
15-701 Millway Avenue, Concord, Ontario
(905) 738-7954
daniel@multicam.ca

Sign Magic Workshop - Kiev, Ukraine
September 5-7, 2011
Kiev, Ukraine
tel    +380 (44) 453-65-20 #704
cell  +380 (67) 467-47-79
editor@signweb.com.ua

Sign Magic Workshop - Yarrow, British Columbia
September 30 - October 2, 2001
Yarrow (Chilliwack), British Columbia, Canada
(604) 823-2216
dan@imaginationcorporation.com
www.imaginationcorporation.com/sign-workshops

Sign Magic Workshop - Orlando, Florida, USA
November 3-5, 2011
MultiCam Florida Technology Center
Orlando, Florida, USA
Amy Johnson  (972) 929-4070  EXT 2013
amy@multicam.com

Hopefully I will see you soon!

-dan